Are you looking for a new challenge?
Especially in times of a pandemic, it is important for a country to have a strong and efficient healthcare system. In Germany, MIA Medical Information Analytics supports hospitals to remain sustainable and optimize their invoices. MIA is a modern corporate start-up, driven by an international team of professional, enthusiastic people and modern technology. In order to up our game, we want to extend both aspects.
We are looking for you as:
- To work in an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, UX-Experts, Medical Professionals
and Product Owners.
- Also, you implement user stories through the whole application stack and follow modern software engineering practices
(automated, clean, incremental, observable, reviewed, secure, tested).
- In addition, you are going to support connecting and integrating our applications with medical software systems.
- You continuously improve existing software designs, including domain modeling, architecture and scalability.
- Finally, you drive and support technical discussions and decisions and mentor your colleagues.
- You bring 2 years or more full-time industry experience.
- More over, proficiency in Java, Kotlin or Scala and experience with Spring Boot.
- You have a strong commitment to quality and have experience in writing automated tests, TDD, pair programming,
performing code reviews and strive to achive a clean code.