Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are a Berlin-based start-up helping hospitals to enter the digital age. Our products increase the efficiency of the clinical coding process and provide active decision support. We are currently looking for a (Senior) Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and to help building and deploying state-of-the-art NLP models.
We are looking for you as:
- like to design, train, and evaluate models and implement algorithms for solving NLP problems.
- want to contribute to all stages of the ML lifecycle from the first idea until the model is used in production.
- have strong coding skills in Python and experience with various machine learning libraries.
- have a solid base in math and statistics.
- are excited about learning new things.
- (bonus) have experience working with transformers.
- possibility to work fully remote*.
- unlimited contract with competitive salary.
- 30 days of holiday per year.
- flexible working times with family-friendly core hours.
- hardware tailored to your needs with additional home office kit.
- mentoring from experienced colleagues.
- fully equipped kitchen and optional lunch menu.
... and yes, we do have a foosball table and even darts!
*Our core working hours are within the Central European Time (CET) timezone. We're open to hire from
almost any location, as long as you are able to maintain significant overlap with CET during the workday.
- send us your CV (and optionally a short introduction about yourself).
- remote interview with the data science team (1 hr): introduction, cultural and technical fit and your questions for us.
- data-driven coding challenge (1 hr live or 3-4 hrs homework, it's up to you).
- optional: meet the entire team or visit our office.
If that sounds like a match to you, send your CV to
Swetlana Schrainer <email@example.com>